STRIO CARTBOX INCOGNITO VAPORIZER 510 BATTERY
Introducing the CartBox Incognito looks like a typical vape disposable but hides your favorite cart inside. The new CartBox Incognito cart batteries allow you to smoke on most 510 thread carts via the hidden compartment inside the battery.
STRIO CARTBOX INCOGNITO 510 BATTERY FEATURES:
- Size: 3.9 x 1.75 x 0.9 Inches
- Discreet Battery Design
- 510 Connection - Fits 1G & 2G Carts
- 650mAh Rechargeable Battery - Type C
- Pre-heat Function: Rapidly Puff 2x within 1.5 seconds to pre-heat
- Magnetic lock to easily snap your cart into place
- 3 Variable Voltage: 2.8V Green, 3.4V Blue, 3.8V Red
- Power On / Off:
- Rapidly puff on the cart battery device or press the bottom button 5x to power it on, and the switch light will flash once.
- Rapidly press the bottom button 5x to power off; the device will not automatically power off.
- Overheating Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcharging Protection
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided does not represent testing and verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers' discretion.
Note: Please fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you use and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products we carry in any form or shape, including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damage.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store, and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
- Always dispose of batteries, chargers, and other electronic devices by local laws and mandates.