Smok's stunning Novo 4 Starter Kit is the reliable pod partner you've been searching for! Following in the fantastic footsteps of the pioneering Novo series; the Smok Novo 4 Starter Kit takes a customer-approved design formula and makes it even better with maximum power output of up to 25 watts, leak-resistant internal engineering, an innovative airflow control mechanism, terrific two ml e-liquid capacity, fast charging, and a generous 800 mAh battery for plenty of time off the charger! Whether you are a long-term fan of the Novo series or just finding out -- the Novo 4 is not a kit to miss!
SMOK NOVO 4 25W FEATURES:
- Latest Leak Proof Technology
- Air-inlet Ring - Adjustment Airflow
- 25W Max Output
- 800mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Type-C Fast Charging
- 2ml Refillable Pod
- Side Filling System
- New LP1 Meshed Coil
- 0.49inch OLED Screen
- Smart Detection Function
- One-button design and simple control
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x Novo 4 Device
- 1 x Novo 4 Empty Pod (2ml)
- 2 x LP1 Meshed 0.8ohm Coils
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.