Are you a gamer that loves to smoke? Or constantly on-the-go? If so, this Gamer Battery is perfect for you! You no longer have to take a break from the game every moment you feel like smoking, just inhale and enjoy! For gamers all over the globe, holding a vape pen and a controller is hard but with this lanyard design you’re able to vape hands free and with ease.
GAMER BATTERY FEATURES:
- Inhale Activated
- High Quality Circuit Board
- Power: Low = Blue (3.2V), Medium = White (3.4V), High = Red (3.7V)
- Battery Capacity: 450mAh
- Resistance Range: 1.0-2.0Ω
- Connector: Screw-in 510 Thread
- Size: 64mm (L) * 39.4mm (W) * 34.8mm (H)
- Color: White
- Charging: Type-C Charger
- Charging Time: 1 hour
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 GAMER BATTERY
- 1 TYPE-C CABLE
- 1 LANYARD
*Cartridge not included
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Note: Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.