SMOK RPM 4 - POD KIT
RPM 4 emerges from appeals that vapors desire a sophisticated, portable, and stylish vaping device in the current time. The 1650mAh built-in battery with wattage up to 60W maintains sufficient power and strong performance to each puff with great content. With the combination of the airflow adjustment and 2 replaceable meshed coils, RPM 4 is decent to change tastes between DL and RDL while you drag the slider to left or right. Go find unlimited taste pleasure in the limited airway. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
SMOK RPM 4 POD KIT FEATURES:
- SMOK RPM 4 Dimensions – 103mm by 27.9mm by 25mm
- Integrated 1650mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.8-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.2-2.5ohm
- Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96″ TFT Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Stepless Airflow Control
- 5mL Pod Capacity – RPM & LP2 Options
- SMOK LP2 Coil Series
- 0.23ohm LP2 Meshed DL Coil
- SMOK RPM Coil Series
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
THE BOX INCLUDES:
- 1 RPM 4 DEVICE
- 1 RPM 4 LP2 POD
- 1 TYPE-C CABLE
- 1 USER MANUAL
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.