Uwell Caliburn G 18W - Pod Kit
The authentic Uwell Caliburn G 15W Pod Kit is an upgraded version of Caliburn, powered with a 690mAh built-in battery, adjustable airflow system and can fire up to max 15W output. At the top is a magnetically attached 2ml refillable pod equipped with a leakproof top filling system, accommodating either nicotine salts or freebase e-liquids. Operating off a dual firing system, the Uwell Caliburn G can fire using the single intuitive firing button or a useful draw-activated firing system, offering users more flexibility.
UWELL CALIBURN G 18W POD KIT FEATURES:
- Dimensions - 108.3 x 22.5 x 12.6mm
- Built-in 690mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 18W
- 2 Different Airflow - MTL & DTL
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button - Dual Firing System
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 2ml E-liquid Capacity
- Top Fill System - Mouthpiece Fill Cap
- Uwell Caliburn G Coil Series
- 0.8ohm UN2-Meshed-H Coil
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C Port
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn G Kit
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn Pod Cartridge
- 2 x 0.8ohm UN2-Meshed-H Coil
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if the damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose of batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.