VAPORESSO SWAG PX80 - POD KIT
SWAG PX80, a max 80W POD MOD that provides consistent flavor through the GTX coil adopted pod, bringing the end to mess-free coil replacing with the capability of smooth adjustable airflow.
Hiding the IML screen perfectly beneath the textured cover, it waits for you to explore more innovations out of its classic appearance, with a compact yet ergonomic body shape to level up your vaping experience.
VAPORESSO SWAG PX80 POD KIT FEATURES:
- AXON Chipset
- Dimensions - 99.7mm by 47.9mm by 25.1mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Firing Speed: 0.001s
- Power Mode
- Power ECO Mode
- Pulse Mode
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.69" OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Threaded Battery Cap
- 4ml Pod Capacity
- Quarter-Turn Top Fill System
- Vaporesso GTX Coil Series
- 0.2ohm GTX Mesh Coils
- 0.3ohm GTX Mesh Coils
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- E-Liquid Self-Circulation System
- Adjustable Rotating Airflow
- Type-C Port
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x SWAG PX80 Device
- 1 x SWAG PX80 Pod
- 1 x 0.2 Ohm GTX Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.3 Ohm GTX Mesh Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.