VAPORESSO XTRA 16W - POD KIT
The Vaporesso XTRA featuring a 900mAh battery, intelligent wattage matching, and can utilize a 0.8ohm or 1.2ohm integrated coil pod.
VAPORESSO XTRA 16W POD KIT FEATURES:
- Dimensions - 73.9mm by 38.2mm by 16.7mm
- Integrated 900mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 11-16W
- Resistance Range: 0.8ohm / 1.2ohm
- Intelligent Resistance Matching
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Power Button - On/Off
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Tri-Color LED Indicator Light
- Lanyard Attachment Point
- Ventilated Bottom
- Magnetic Recessed Pod Connection
- 2mL Refillable Pod
- Ergonomic Mouthpiece
- Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Integrated 0.8ohm MESH Coil Pod
- Integrated 1.2ohm UNIPOD Coil Pod
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- No Load Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overtime Protection
- MicroUSB Port
THE BOX CONTAINS:
- 1 x Vaporesso XTRA Battery
- 1 x 0.8ohm Meshed Pod
- 1 x 1.2ohm UNIPOD
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Reminder Card
Note: All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and/or verification by www.smokvape.com and should be used at consumers discretion.
Please make sure to fully comprehend the care and operation of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries. www.smokvape.com and any of its parent and subsidiary companies cannot be held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
www.smokvape.com and any or all of www.smokvape.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries, please exercise extreme caution as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use batteries that have any visible damages.
- Do not use any rechargeable batteries or battery chargers if it/they have been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage is/may not be visible.
- Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container, in a controlled environment.
- Always make sure to dispose batteries, chargers, and/ or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.